Meliora Research is a market research firm in Rochester with a focus on helping companies develop and manage their products and services so that they compete effectively in the marketplace. We believe that every organization, large or small, should have access to high-quality custom research that yields the insights needed to be successful. Because our goal is the same as yours – to help you be ever better.
We’re a small firm but our experience and insight run deep. Our partners, Jon Siegel and Mitch Sanders, have over 60 years of survey and market research experience and have conducted thousands of studies in the United States and around the world.
Among the questions we can help you answer are these:
- Who is interested in purchasing your product or service and why?
- What needs or jobs to be done does your product or service meet? How does it fall short?
- What features or abilities must you deliver to your customers? Which ones will delight them? And which features don’t they care about?
- How should you price your product or service in the marketplace so it maximizes share and/or profits? How can your pricing change if you add or delete a feature? What will happen to your product or service if competitors match or exceed what you offer?
- What do your current customers think of your product or service? How would they suggest improving it? Will they recommend it to friends, family, acquaintances?
We’ll help you answer these questions using the tools and approaches that best meet your needs. Yes, we manage entire projects for our clients—from design to reporting. But we are equally happy to help you ‘do it yourself.’ How we work together is up to you. We’ll tailor what we do, to what you need from us, whether you need to understand one city or the world.
To learn more about what we do and how we do it, or just to ask us some questions about market and survey research, you can: