Apply to AT&T Aspire Accelerator today to help develop technology that supports students learning and future achievement! Applications for the AT&T Aspire Accelerator for ed-tech ventures are open now through February 7. Aspire brings together AT&T employees, nonprofits and community members to help equip students with the skills they need to lead the digital, global economy.
The winners will receive financial investment, along with professional mentoring from industry leaders. Specifically, throughout the six month program, participants of the Aspire Accelerator will receive:
- $100,000 AT&T investment and an additional $25,000 to cover costs associated with the program
- Access to expertise, services, and relationships tailored to your organization
- Connections with AT&T and external mentors from education and technology ecosystems
- Inclusion in AT&T’s initiative of driving innovation in education on a national scale
- The ability to stay where you are based because you will not have to move to participate
- Access to a dedicated Entrepreneur in Residence, UI/UX design services, and opportunities to participate in Education conferences like ISTE and ASU GSV.
AT&T Aspire Accelerator is open to non-profit and for-profit companies of any size that are working on a product or service that uses technology to support students’ educational and career success. Potential areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile applications that drive education outcomes
- Platforms for teachers, students and/or parents
- Learning and curriculum management tools
- Assessment and outcome tracking platforms
- Education distribution (online instruction, courses, etc.)
- Increased access for existing best practices.
Click here for more information about AT&T Aspire Accelerator and submission requirements.