The Digital Marketing Special Interest Group is focused on providing education, thought leadership, and knowledge sharing among marketing professionals. The content of these events target those whom have an interest or role in customer relationship management, lead generation, marketing communications, project or program management, product development, and/or emerging technologies.
If you’re interested in participating on an event, helping the committee or just have a question for the SIG leader use the form to the right to contact Karl Heberger.
Columns by Karl:
- Develop an audience persona to best reach target customers (6/30/17)
- Don’t fall for spam that promises better search engine ratings – 12/23/16
- Perfectionism, or how to market a thing to death – 06/24/16
- Improving website should be an ongoing process – 4/22/16
- Digital marketing in 2016 and beyond: CX, content and data – 2/19/16
- Top digital marketing trends of 2015 show Internet influence – 12/18/15
- ‘Tech savvy’ is your clue to marketing to millennials – 10/23/15