Meliora Research is a market research firm in Rochester with a focus on helping companies develop and manage their products and services so that they compete effectively in the marketplace. We believe that every organization, large or small, should have access to high-quality custom research that yields the insights needed to be successful. Because our goal is the same as yours – to help you be ever better.
We’re a small firm but our experience and insight run deep. Our partners, Jon Siegel and Mitch Sanders, have over 60 years of survey and market research experience and have conducted thousands of studies in the United States and around the world.
Among the questions we can help you answer are these:
- Who is interested in purchasing your product or service and why?
- What needs or jobs to be done does your product or service meet? How does it fall short?
- What features or abilities must you deliver to your customers? Which ones will delight them? And which features don’t they care about?
- How should you price your product or service in the marketplace so it maximizes share and/or profits? How can your pricing change if you add or delete a feature? What will happen to your product or service if competitors match or exceed what you offer?
- What do your current customers think of your product or service? How would they suggest improving it? Will they recommend it to friends, family, acquaintances?
We’ll help you answer these questions using the tools and approaches that best meet your needs. Yes, we manage entire projects for our clients—from design to reporting. But we are equally happy to help you ‘do it yourself.’ How we work together is up to you. We’ll tailor what we do, to what you need from us, whether you need to understand one city or the world.
To learn more about what we do and how we do it, or just to ask us some questions about market and survey research, you can:
Your computer is brand new, your network electronics are looking great…..with such a heavy investment in your IT infrastructure, shouldn’t your cabling be installed by the experts?
Tele Data Com specializes in designing and installing telecommunications network cabling systems (copper and fiber optics). We are experts in large multi-building campus distribution systems as well as day-to-day departmental moves and changes. Since 1984, we have been servicing Central and Western NY, earning us the reputation of being one of the region’s oldest and most respected cable contractors. We pride ourselves in having the experience and size to get your job done on-time and under budget.
Additional Services include:
Contact TDC today for a free network cabling assessment or project estimate.
TAG Solutions is the Northeast’s premier all-in-one IT outsourcing and cyber security company. We provide on-going managed services and network security to a list of prestigious clients that include several hospitals, universities, banking institutions, NASDAQ, the office of the Attorney General, New York State Power Authority, and the NY State Bar Association to name a few. We maintain advanced accreditation with the most reputable manufacturers across the broad landscape of computing and network technology. From fully outsourced, managed IT support for small businesses to data center and security management, TAG Solutions has the experience and expertise to assemble the right combination of products, services and support to get your business where you want it to be. Below you can find an overview of a few of our offerings.
- Security Programs – Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Management
- Security Awareness Training – staff augmentation
- Penetration Testing
- Pre-Audit Certification (HIPAA, PCI etc.)
- Implementation Consulting
- IT Managed Services
- IT forensics
- Network Assessment
- Cloud Backup
- Server Maintenance and Upgrades and Configurations
- Switch Maintenance and Upgrades
- Carrier Evaluation and telephone and energy efficiency analysis
- Unified Communications – SHORETEL Phone Equipment – Premise and VOIP
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Nessus Premier Partner
- Dell Premier Partner
- Cisco Premier Partner