Apply to AT&T Aspire Accelerator today to help develop technology that supports students learning and future achievement! Applications for the AT&T Aspire Accelerator for ed-tech ventures are open now through February 7. Aspire brings together AT&T employees, nonprofits and community members to help equip students with the skills they need to lead the digital, global economy.
The winners will receive financial investment, along with professional mentoring from industry leaders. Specifically, throughout the six month program, participants of the Aspire Accelerator will receive:
- $100,000 AT&T investment and an additional $25,000 to cover costs associated with the program
- Access to expertise, services, and relationships tailored to your organization
- Connections with AT&T and external mentors from education and technology ecosystems
- Inclusion in AT&T’s initiative of driving innovation in education on a national scale
- The ability to stay where you are based because you will not have to move to participate
- Access to a dedicated Entrepreneur in Residence, UI/UX design services, and opportunities to participate in Education conferences like ISTE and ASU GSV.
AT&T Aspire Accelerator is open to non-profit and for-profit companies of any size that are working on a product or service that uses technology to support students’ educational and career success. Potential areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile applications that drive education outcomes
- Platforms for teachers, students and/or parents
- Learning and curriculum management tools
- Assessment and outcome tracking platforms
- Education distribution (online instruction, courses, etc.)
- Increased access for existing best practices.
Click here for more information about AT&T Aspire Accelerator and submission requirements.
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. (HRFM) unveiled its new brand identity last week – the first major brand transformation for the firm in its 47 year history. The new brand identity reflects its longstanding service to the innovative idea community and bright vision for the future. HRFM has worked on building partnerships with its clients, the innovation community and the community at large.
“The re-branding reflects both the history of the firm as well as its vision for the future” said Nicholas Mesiti, the firm’s Managing Partner.
“The new brand identity emphasizes our forward-thinking mindset, we needed our brand to support our growth.” said Alison Anechiarico, the firm’s Marketing Coordinator. More information about their new brand identity is available here.
HRFM is the largest law firm in upstate New York dedicated exclusively to Intellectual Property law and related litigation with 17 partners and a total of 32 attorneys and patent agents. Learn more about Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. on their website, http://www.hrfmlaw.com/.
Meliora Research is a market research firm in Rochester with a focus on helping companies develop and manage their products and services so that they compete effectively in the marketplace. We believe that every organization, large or small, should have access to high-quality custom research that yields the insights needed to be successful. Because our goal is the same as yours – to help you be ever better.
We’re a small firm but our experience and insight run deep. Our partners, Jon Siegel and Mitch Sanders, have over 60 years of survey and market research experience and have conducted thousands of studies in the United States and around the world.
Among the questions we can help you answer are these:
- Who is interested in purchasing your product or service and why?
- What needs or jobs to be done does your product or service meet? How does it fall short?
- What features or abilities must you deliver to your customers? Which ones will delight them? And which features don’t they care about?
- How should you price your product or service in the marketplace so it maximizes share and/or profits? How can your pricing change if you add or delete a feature? What will happen to your product or service if competitors match or exceed what you offer?
- What do your current customers think of your product or service? How would they suggest improving it? Will they recommend it to friends, family, acquaintances?
We’ll help you answer these questions using the tools and approaches that best meet your needs. Yes, we manage entire projects for our clients—from design to reporting. But we are equally happy to help you ‘do it yourself.’ How we work together is up to you. We’ll tailor what we do, to what you need from us, whether you need to understand one city or the world.
To learn more about what we do and how we do it, or just to ask us some questions about market and survey research, you can: