Strategic Interests (SI) is a consulting firm that helps healthcare providers, payers, RHIOs, and vendors collaborate to improve care and enhance financial performance through innovation and technology. As trusted experts, SI combines knowledge with vision and valuable relationships to help clients transform to adapt to the rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
SI helps define, design, fund, and manage strategic initiatives that make a difference. Using proven frameworks to help, the SI team of experienced, results-oriented, thought-leaders deliver on the specific needs of each project, ensuring their clients’ objectives are met and their expectations are exceeded.
A Rochester-based firm formed in 2010, SI combines business, technical, and clinical experience with a strong sense of community activism to help providers address their challenges:
- SI helped Unity Health System and Rochester Regional Health obtain and use grant funds to introduce long-lasting, positive change. They helped enhance access to clinical data, improved the way physicians work with each other, and introduced population health solutions to improve care for patients with chronic diseases.
- SI helped the Finger Lakes Performing Provider System (FLPPS), a local non-profit supporting the NY State Medicaid redesign program called DSRIP. SI led an effort to define and attain funding for solutions to enhance care for underserved patients.
- SI has several engagements with the New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC), a public-private non-profit that works with the NY State Department of Health to coordinate thought leadership and investments in IT, and helps practices transform care.
- SI has expanded to deliver these services outside of New York, including several community health systems in Florida.
SI also supports innovative vendors serving the healthcare industry by defining products, Segment-Specific Market Attack Plans (S2MAP), positioning, and channel strategies to attain growth:
- SI is working with a large, multi-national medical device manufacturer to introduce advanced techniques to improve the health of patients at risk for cardio-vascular disease.
- SI is helping several innovative Israeli health tech companies to introduce breakthrough solutions into the US marketplace, and encouraging them to establish US operations in Rochester.
While companies have several options when seeking out professional advisors, Strategic Interests is a leading choice for helping stakeholders in the healthcare industry.
SI has grown to 20 consultants, each with deep expertise in specific areas of healthcare, an opportunity to balance professional, financial, and personal objectives and constraints. For example, they give consultants flexibility to work full or part time, as part of a blended team or stand-alone consultant, and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. The firm is also proud of the high level of fulfillment and satisfaction felt among the consultants that comprise SI, and the strong bonds it establishes within SI teams and their clients.
Learn more about Strategic Interests on their website, http://strategicinterests.com/.
Apply to AT&T Aspire Accelerator today to help develop technology that supports students learning and future achievement! Applications for the AT&T Aspire Accelerator for ed-tech ventures are open now through February 7. Aspire brings together AT&T employees, nonprofits and community members to help equip students with the skills they need to lead the digital, global economy.
The winners will receive financial investment, along with professional mentoring from industry leaders. Specifically, throughout the six month program, participants of the Aspire Accelerator will receive:
- $100,000 AT&T investment and an additional $25,000 to cover costs associated with the program
- Access to expertise, services, and relationships tailored to your organization
- Connections with AT&T and external mentors from education and technology ecosystems
- Inclusion in AT&T’s initiative of driving innovation in education on a national scale
- The ability to stay where you are based because you will not have to move to participate
- Access to a dedicated Entrepreneur in Residence, UI/UX design services, and opportunities to participate in Education conferences like ISTE and ASU GSV.
AT&T Aspire Accelerator is open to non-profit and for-profit companies of any size that are working on a product or service that uses technology to support students’ educational and career success. Potential areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile applications that drive education outcomes
- Platforms for teachers, students and/or parents
- Learning and curriculum management tools
- Assessment and outcome tracking platforms
- Education distribution (online instruction, courses, etc.)
- Increased access for existing best practices.
Click here for more information about AT&T Aspire Accelerator and submission requirements.
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. (HRFM) unveiled its new brand identity last week – the first major brand transformation for the firm in its 47 year history. The new brand identity reflects its longstanding service to the innovative idea community and bright vision for the future. HRFM has worked on building partnerships with its clients, the innovation community and the community at large.
“The re-branding reflects both the history of the firm as well as its vision for the future” said Nicholas Mesiti, the firm’s Managing Partner.
“The new brand identity emphasizes our forward-thinking mindset, we needed our brand to support our growth.” said Alison Anechiarico, the firm’s Marketing Coordinator. More information about their new brand identity is available here.
HRFM is the largest law firm in upstate New York dedicated exclusively to Intellectual Property law and related litigation with 17 partners and a total of 32 attorneys and patent agents. Learn more about Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. on their website, http://www.hrfmlaw.com/.