1. Your privacy will be protected
At Digital Rochester, we respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it. We have put in place reasonable precautions to safeguard your name, email address, and any other identifying information that you give us. We will not give out or sell your information to any outside party except as may be required by law. Should we ever change our policy, you will be given the chance to remove yourself from our list before your information is disclosed.
2. You will not be spammed
We hate spamming, and we know that you do, too. When you sign up for our mailing list, you will receive email only about Digital Rochester sponsored events, or, occasionally, other relevant information which we believe will be useful to you.
Our website contains links to other resources we hope you will find useful. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage you to always read the privacy policies of the sites you visit.
4. You can get off our list at any time, no questions asked
- Every message we send out includes information that tells you how to get off our list.
- Contact the list manager
- to be removed from the list, send an email from the address you wish to remove
- if you’re having trouble or need to update your information