What is Digital Rochester’s mission?
Our mission is to strengthen and grow the region’s technology community through education and relationship development.
Who are Digital Rochester members?
We are a regional community of over 5,000 technology professionals and companies working together to build and empower each other. Members include IT Managers, Biotech Researchers, Web Developers, Dot Com Owners, Software Entrepreneurs, Tech Legal Specialists, Venture Capitalists, E-Commerce business owners and those working in Telecom, Tech Marketing, and Bioinformatics, among others. If you’re not sure you belong, join us at one of our many events and find out!
What are the benefits of joining DR?
- Networking events where there is free exchange of experiences, info and resources by connecting with your peers.
- Educational events that are targeted to different special interest groups within our membership; you’re invited to get state of art information on specialized subjects like disaster preparedness, wireless technologies, technical sales skills, biotechnology, etc.
- Special events that focus on entrepreneurship, raising capital, meeting area leaders and more.
Do I have to join?
You have two options:
- Join our General Membership by simply typing your email address into the box on the home page. We send out periodic emails for our events and/or events that we feel offer high value to our members. You won’t get spammed and we respect your online privacy- we don’t share our list with anyone.
- Become a Suporting Member, by paying an annual membership fee that gets you free admission to some events, and discounts on others.
My company is interested in sponsoring an event. What do I do?
- Check out the sponsorship section. Our Sponsor Members make it all possible and we work hard to make their experience rewarding in both tangible and intangible ways.
- Send an email to Sponsorship@DigitalRochester.com to learn more about how to reach and meet Rochester’s Digital Community Leaders.
I have a question that isn’t listed here. Who can I ask?
Send us an email. We’ll get you the info you need.Share on Facebook